Total Pageviews

Monday, December 31, 2012

Year-Ender for Wondrous 2012


Countdown to 2013 has officially begun and another calendar year comes to a close. But before we bid farewell to year 2012 and move into a new beginning, let me share with you the great and wonderful things that have happened this year.

2012 was really a blast for us. It was a fruitful and happy year for me, my family and my friends. Even though there are struggles and hardships, all went well in the end. Lots of happy memories to cherish, places discovered, newly founded hobbies, learned new things, more bonded relationships, and overflowing blessings from God that we are forever be grateful.

Now, time for recapping the highlights of the whole year 2012.

My 2012 started when an opportunity knocked on our door, as Honey got a job assignment overseas. He was assigned in Malaysia project. First time to experience being away with my Honey and it’s not that easy. But thanks to my best friends for staying beside me and always ready to cheer me up. The absence of my honey didn’t last for long because my father sent me as well to Malaysia early February to fix things up needed for our overseas project. I stayed there for months and I feel so blessed for the unexpected opportunity that came my way. I’ve been able to communicate with other nationality and been able to witness their culture. I also got the chance to visit beautiful places in Johor Bahru where our project was located. And since me and honey were already together in one country we took the chance to visit the famous Kuala Lumpur, Batu Cave and of course, the Petronas Twin Towers. Visiting those awesome places was really unbelievable since we didn’t expect to be in Malaysia that fast.

After finishing our job assignment in Malaysia, Honey and I decided to explore the nearby country which is Singapore. Since Johor Bahru is within the boundary and only 45 minutes away from Singapore, we plan ahead and took the opportunity right away. We were so amazed by how clean, fast growing, and organized country Singapore is. Singaporeans also love to wear fashion even for just an ordinary day at work that turns the street like a fashion runway. We have also got the chance to try Singaporean food in hawkers and I really love their egg noodles in sweet spicy sauce. Some of must-see tourist spot that we've visited are Merlion Park, Orchard, Marina Bay Sands, Clark Quay, Chinatown, Cable car, Resorts World and the super fun place of Universal Studios.

Aside from International travel, our 2012 was also filled with local travel enlisted as follows:
Pampanga
Baguio & Pangasinan
Pagsanjan and Majayjay falls
Tagaytay and Nuvali
Palawan
Manila Ocean Park, Snow Village & Trick Art museum

To sum it all I really had a great and bountiful 2012, though there are still some trials and challenges God still prevailed. It made me realize that there is more to life than what you see. Now i would like to thank all the people who's been part of a good year, thank you for all those who have supported and loved me. My family who's always there for me, my honey for the unconditional love, my bestfriendforlife family who's also my travel buddy - let's enjoy more guys, college BFF who never fails to keep in touch, my loved ones, and to my professors who inspired me, thanks to all of you and the great memories we've shared throughout 2012. May we all have a blessed 2013. Let's all start Fresh and turn up the Heat. 

Thank you God for blessing me more than I deserve. All praises to You!! ;-D 



HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR GUYS..! Enjoy the new 365days. Cheers to HAPPINESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is highly appreciated

Sharing it to the world!