Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

busy mode

Sorry for not visiting you and cant blog for these passed few days. I'm busy as a bee, now that I'm organizing a special event for my sister. Time flies by so fast, my sister will be turning 18 this November. But once I finished all the necessary things needed for her pool party, I will go back to you and blog about all our previous trips. Several of our trips are still unpublished like the relaxing Doña Jovita resort, Ocean Adventure/Zoobic Safari tour, Laoag-Vigan getaway, Bangui windmill - Pagudpud road trip, Boracay Adventure, Sagada-Banaue escapade, Cebu-Bohol  breakaway, Cebu-Bantayan Island exploration, and Bagasbas - Calaguas Island paradise discovery. Whew! Unbelievable that we almost conquer all those wonderful tourist destination here in our country, but yes we did it, we've been there and done that. And I'm excited to share with you all good memories and amazing experiences we encounter on those trips. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is highly appreciated

Sharing it to the world!